BCCMA Diversity & Inclusion Policy
British Columbia Country Music Association is an equal-opportunity membership association. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our membership practices. We welcome and encourage membership from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other identifying characteristics.
- We Act with Integrity, Honesty, and Respect
- We Embrace Diversity and Foster Unity
- We Develop Our Limitless Potential
- Encourage & Foster Growth of Country Music
- A policy of non-discrimination in all of our membership practices.
- We will continue to create awareness about race and inclusive practices, encouraging members to educate themselves about systemic racism and discrimination.
- Ensure that all BC Country Music Association Members feel that it is a safe place where diversity and individuality are supported and encouraged.